WCDSA Scholarship Information
The Washington County Deputy Sheriff's Association announces the offering of two $1300.00 scholarships to graduating seniors of a Washington County High School.
The annual deadline is May 1st of each year.
Eligibility Criteria Include:
- GPA of 3.0 or better (4.0 scale)
- Pursuing Course of Study in a Law Enforcement Career
- No Negative Law Enforcement Contacts (Minor traffic offences excluded)
- Must Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- Additional Criteria Included with Application Materials
To obtain the scholarship application click here: WORD
Completed applications may be mailed to us using the address at the bottom of the application.
Hand-Written Applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.